Search for Grants: GrantForward
GrantForward is a subscription, funding search engine supported by Carbondale. Any SIUMED e-mail address affords access to discover federal and foundation funding mechanisms.
To create an account, go to: https://www.grantforward.com/index.
- Click the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner.
- Enter your e-mail and the system will connect you to the SIU institutional subscription.
- Complete the rest of the individual information to complete the account set up.
- Go to your e-mail Inbox for a confirmation e-mail. (Check your SPAM folder if the e-mail does not arrive in your Inbox.) Click the link in the e-mail.
- Reopen https://www.grantforward.com/index and click on “Log In” in the upper right corner of the screen. Enter the name and password you created.
To begin, select between the 4 selections (bolded below) on the left side of the info ribbon.
- Grants – Search by keywords and/or phrases (“in quotes”); use the “Advanced Search” option to focus results on the most relevant funding opportunities.
- Sponsors – Search by sponsor name and/or type.
- Researchers – Search for collaborators or create/edit your Researcher Profile.
- Support – Find tips, tutorials, webinars and a YouTube video.
Have questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.