15th Annual Women's Health Conference
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 8:00am
Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation, M.G. Nelson Family Auditorium, 228 W. Miller Street, Springfield, IL
- Is Feminism A Healthy Habit?
- See Me for Who I Am: Care of the Transgender Patient
- Cervical Cancer Screening in Populations with Special Circumstances
- Putting One Foot in Front of the Other: Fall Prevention and Risk Assessment
- Decoding Hepatitis C: Screening, Diagnosis and Monitoring
- Update on Statin Use for Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Nurses may receive a maximum of 5.5 contact hours for completing this activity. Credit information for other health care professionals is detailed in the conference brochure.
SIU Events for Alumni, Faculty and Staff, Resident and Fellow, Student