Collaborating Against Cancer- 16th Annual Simmons Cancer Institute Symposium
Friday, September 22, 2017 - 7:45am
Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation, M.G. Nelson Family Auditorium, 228 W. Miller Street, Springfield, IL
- This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- Nurses may receive a maximum of 5.25 contact hours for completing this activity.
- Credit information for other health care professionals is detailed in the conference brochure.
- Genetics in Breast Cancer
- Updates in Immune Cancer Therapy
- Update on Management of Venous Thromboembolism in Cancer Patients
- Current Topics: Access to Oncology Care
- Update on Cancer Screening Guidelines
- HPV: Reducing Missed Clinical Opportunities
- Integrating Lifestyle Medicine in the Prevention and Treatment of Cancer - Multidisciplinary Panel
Education / Service
SIU Events for Alumni, Faculty and Staff, Resident and Fellow, Student