Current Practices and Challenges in Infectious Diseases- 8th Sergio Rabinovich Infectious Disease Conference
Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:45am to 4:00pm
Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation, 228 W. Miller Street, Springfield, IL
Special Guest Speaker: Dr. Nancy Khardori returns to SIU to share her expertise
as an Infectious Disease specialist with a presentation on “Antibiotics - Past, Present and Future”
- Antibiotics – Past, Present and Future
- Adult Immunization
- Rash Decisions: Skin Manifestations of Childhood Infections
- Measles Outbreak 2019: What the Internist Needs to Know
- Management of Hepatitis C in 2019
- Clinician-Microbiology Communication Cures Infection
- Challenging Cases of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Infectious Diseases News: Topics Hot Off the Press
- It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane, It’s a…..NEW ANTIBIOTIC!
- ID Quiz Bowl – Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Physician Assistant teams
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Nurses may receive 6.25 contact hours for completing this acivity.
Credit Information for other healthcare professionals is detailed in the conference brochure.
SIU Events for Alumni, Faculty and Staff, Prospective Resident or Fellow, Student