Global Health Conference 2019: One World, One Health
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 - 9:00am to 2:15pm
Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation (MCLI) 228 W. Miller St, Springfield, IL
- SIU Students Global Health: Where They Have Been and Where They are Going!
- How to Create a Fellowship Training Program Overseas
- Can Volunteerism Make a Difference? Risks and Challenges of Short Term Global Health Trips
- Challenges of Performing Surgery Overseas: Lessons Learned in India
- Tabletop Discussions on Global Health Issues
- The Global Burden of Lung Cancer
- General Approach to Infections in a Returning Traveler
- This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- Nurses may receive up to 4.25 contact hours for completing this activity.- Credit information for other health care professionals is detailed in the conference brochure.
Questions? Contact the Office of Continuing Professional Development at 217-545-7711 or email@example.com.
SIU Events for Alumni, Faculty and Staff, Resident and Fellow, Student