1. Linson E. Down the mountain we go: ideation and execution of a stand-alone anemia management clinic. The Dartmouth Symposium on Health Care Delivery Science. April 2016. Hanover, NH.
2. Fang M, Linson E, Kuperman E, Suneja M. Impact of resident workload reduction on a medical consultation rotation. Society of General Internal Medicine Annual Meeting poster presentation. May 2016. Hollywood, FL.
3. Doelle G, Fraer M, Fruhling R, Linson E, Ridley J, Syrop C. Chronic disease: centering support for patients with diabetes. Institute for Healthcare Improvement 27th Annual National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care storyboard presentation. December 2015. Orlando, FL.
4. Chung E, Glenn K, Kamath A, Linson E, Johnson M, Smock J, Kuperman E. Multidisciplinary care team on reduction of LOS in observation patients admitted to general internal medicine. Society of General Internal Medicine Annual Midwest Meeting poster presentation. August 2015. Cleveland, OH.
5. Fang M, Noiseux N, Linson E, Cram P. The effect of advancing age on total joint replacement outcomes. Geriatric Orthopaedic Surgery & Rehabilitation 2015; 6(3): 173-179.
6. Linson E, Fraer M. Conception to implementation of a self-management model for diabetes. University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics 3rd Annual Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Symposium: The Quest for Value workshop. April, 2015. Iowa City, IA.
7. Wickersham A, Salehi H, Pennathur P, Linson E, Are C, Kamath A. Smartphones in the improvement of inter-professional communication. Society of Hospital Medicine Annual Meeting poster presentation. March 2015. National Harbor, MD.
8. Linson, EL. A systems approach to negotiation. The Society of General Internal Medicine Forum 2014; 37(5): 13.
9. Linson, EL. How to get to yes! A strategy of negotiation for physicians. The Society of General Internal Medicine Forum 2013; 36(2): 9.
10. Current issues and trends concerning the athlete hernia: management and rehabilitation of the athlete hernia, National Athletic Trainers’ Association Annual Meeting & Symposium presentation. June 2008. St. Louis, MO.
11. Cost containment: healthcare partnerships. Southeastern Conference Sports Medicine Seminar invited presentation. April, 2008. Opelika, AL.
12. Addressing secondary school athletic healthcare & coverage. Arkansas 86th General Assembly Legislative Task Force hearing testimony. February, 2008. Little Rock, AR.
13. A 2‐year series of lateral meniscal cases in football players at the University of Arkansas. Southeastern Conference Sports Medicine Committee Annual Meeting presentation. April, 2007. Opelika, AL.
14. The policy & procedure manual revisited. Southeastern Conference Sports Medicine Committee Annual Meeting presentation. May, 2005. Opelika, AL.
15. Emergency care…of the spine injured athlete: emergency action planning and heat‐related illnesses. Arkansas Emergency Medical Technicians’ Association Annual Conference invited presentation. April, 2005. Hot Springs, AR.