1) Learn basic psychopathology, psychopharmacology and other therapeutic interventions.
2) All students will be expected to understand the following:
b. Anxiety Disorders
d. Developmentally Disabled
e. Mood Disorders
f. Personality Disorders/Traits
g. Psychotic Disorders
h. Sexual Dysfunction
i. Sleep Disturbances
j. Substance Use Disorders
k. Suicidal Ideations
3) The students will demonstrate proficiency in clinically-relevant empathetic interviews with mental status examination.
4) Formulate H&Ps which should include diagnostic assessments with a comprehensive treatment plan.
5) There is an opportunity to observe ECT, TMS, and psychotherapies.