For Parents and Guardians
Your child has been scheduled for an exam
Please bring the following:
- Child’s personal information
- Insurance information
- Personal information about the child’s guardian and information about who to contact in case of emergency.
- Make sure that a person with authority to sign consent for treatment papers comes with the child. If they cannot come to the appointment, we can send those papers ahead of the visit to be signed by the appropriate guardian.
- Records of Immunizations, past and current medical history for your child and any information regarding the report.
- A responsible adult to sit in the waiting room with your child while you talk to the social worker.
Do you suspect abuse?
Parents, guardians, or loved ones who suspect a child is being abused should immediately call the Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-25-ABUSE, or 1-800-252-2873.