For Residency Program Applicants
U.S. ACGME and International M.D. and D.O. Applicants -
Interview dates: September 1, 2017 through January 31, 2018
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2017
- Applications accepted through ERAS Only - Go to ERAS
International Graduate Information
The SIU Center for Family Medicine - Quincy Residency Program welcomes applications from US and International Medical Graduates. We appreciate the diversity various training experiences and cultural backgrounds provide our "family" of Resident Physicians.
In order to simplify your application process, we have developed certain guidelines that help us to maintain the excellent academic standards we have set for our training program. Applicants must have:
- Graduated from medical school after 04/2016.
- Twelve months hands-on clinical experience in the U.S.
- Passed both Step 1 and Step 2 on the first attempt
- Passed CS on first attempt.
- Two letters of recommendation from those who supervised your education and clinical activities.
- Applications accepted through ERAS Only.
Thank you for your interest in our training program - good luck in your academic endeavors!