We participate in the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Graduates of a U.S. allopathic or osteopathic medical school, contact your Dean’s Office for assistance with your electronic residency application.
- International medical school graduates can apply through the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
Criteria for application:
- ERAS applications only
- No paper applications accepted
- Deadline is DECEMBER 1
- Applicants must pass USMLE Step I
(4th year students should be scheduled to take Step II)
- For osteopathic applicants, we accept COMLEX
- We do not have a cutoff score for these exams
- If applicant has graduated more than three years ago, said applicant must have one year of clinical experience in the US within the last five years.
- We sponsor ONLY J-1 visas