Neurology Residency - How to Apply
How to Apply for Residency Positions
All candidates must apply through ERAS: https://www.aamc.org/services/eras
- No pre-match positions will be offered
- Preliminary year of training is provided.
- Applicants can be no more than 5 years post MD graduation.
- USMLE part 1 and 2 scores must be at least 215 on each part of the exam on first attempt or COMLEX-USA Level 1 and 2 CE ≥ 500.
We begin accepting applications in September each year.
- Applications are reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Once the interview schedule is filled, we stop reviewing.
- Interviews are conducted in November and December.
- ERAS Application
- Dean's letter attesting to graduation from Medical school
- Grades - Grade point average and/or Class rank
- USMLE score sheets, CSA exam, ECFMG certificate
- Three letters of recommendation
Incomplete applications and those not meeting program requirements will not be reviewed.
Documents for Candidates to review - click here