MEDPREP Student Resources
This page provides information for our currently enrolled and newly accepted students.
If you are a prospective applicant, please visit our Prospective Student Page to learn more about our program.
If you are a MEDPREP program alumnus, please visit our Alumni Page to catch up on MEDPREP news, update your contact information, and more!
General information about MEDPREP program structure and opportunities can be found on our ABOUT MEDPREP pages.
(Current Students: Click here to jump to Current Student Materials)
Please note the deadline on your acceptance letter and return all required paperwork by the indicated date to hold your seat in the program.
- Incoming Student's Guide to Registering for Classes
- Registration Help Page (from the SIU Registrar's Office)
- MEDPREP Curriculum Overview Sheet
- MEDPREP Course Descriptions
- SIUC Tuition and Fees Page
- Cost estimator: Traditional Pathway
- Cost estimator: Masters Programs Pathways
- SIUC Financial Aid Office
- SIUC Budgeting Page: Estimates for total attendance costs, including tuition, fees, course expenses and living expenses.
- Information on annual and aggregate limits on federal direct subsidized (e.g. Stafford) loans
- Financial aid forms
Information for Masters in Biological Sciences (MBS-MP) Pathway
- MBS-MP Pathway Information Page
- MBS-MP Pathway Application Instructions
- Please note you will need to complete a graduate school application and pay a seperate $65 application fee, eventhough you have already completed the undergraduate application.
Carbondale Area Information, Housing and Service Links
MEDPREP cannot endorse any particular housing options or service providers. All students are encouraged to make individual, well-researched choices for housing and services that meet their needs. You may find the following links helpful in exploring Carbondale area housing and service options.
- City of Carbondale
- SIUC University Housing
- SIUC Information Page about off-campus, non-university housing
- Apartments.com apartment locator
- "In My Area" cable and internet resource page
Student Progress Committee Forms
- SPC Procedures Manual - coming soon
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Procedures for obtaining an SPC Committee Letter for professional school application
- If you require a MEDPREP Leave of Absence Form or MEDPREP Withdrawal Form please contact the MEDPREP Office.
- Information Letter
- Summer Tuition Waiver Application
- Academic Year (Fall/Spring) Tuition Waiver Application
- MEDPREP Scholarship Information Page
- Instructions: Applying for MEDPREP Schlolarships) (PDF)
- Apply for MEDPREP and SIUC Scholarships via Academic Works
- MEDPREP Scholarship Essay Cover Sheet (PDF)