- Winters, T.A., J.A. Greer, S.R. Read, M.P. Williams, A.M. Suttner, G.A. Byasee, M.L. Doran, D.A. Lightfoot, and W.J. Banz. 1997. Dietary Soy Protein and Phytoestrogens: A histological examination of reproductive tissues in rats. Symposium on Phytoestrogen Research Methods: Chemistry, Analysis,and Biological Prooperties. Tucson, AZ. September 23. (Abstract).
- Ellis, S.A., J.A. Greer, A.M.Suttner, M.P. Williamms, W.J. Banz, and T.A. Winters. 1997. Soy Phytoestrogens in Rat and Swine Production. Poster Presentation at the Commodity Issues in ACES, C-FAR Research Showcase. University of Illinois, Urbana,IL. November 24, 1997.
- Suttner, A.M., N.A.Danilovich, W.J. Banz, and T.A. Winters. 1998. The effects of the phytoestrogen daidzein on in situ apoptosis in primary porcine granulose cells. Biol. Reprod. 58. (Suppl. 1): 74.
- Suttner, A.M., W.J.Banz, Y. Hou, S. Adler, C.Y. Meyers, T.A. Winters, and M.A. Maher. 1998. The effects of Z-bis dehydrodoisynolic acids on in situ apoptosis in primary porcine granulose cells. Poster presentation at the 7th annual University of Wisconsin, Endocrinology-Reproductive Physiology Program Research Symposium. Madison, WI. Sept. 4, 1998.
- Raymer, A.M., N.A. Hoefling, W.J. Banz, and T.A. Winters.1999. Soy isoflavone: Effects on in situ apoptosis in swine ovarian granulosa cells. Proceedings of the Sixth World Soybean Research Conference, global Soy Forum 99. Chicago, IL, Aug. 7. Pg. 686.
- Hoefling, N.A., A.M. Raymer,W.J. Banz, A.Bartke, and T. A. Winters. 2000. Soy Isoflavones effects on porcine granulose cell apoptosis are estrogen mediated. 21st Annual minisymposium of Reproductive Biology. Center for Reproductive Sciences. Northwestern University. Evanston, IL October 16. 1999. Abstract # 21.
- Winters, T.A., N.A. Hoefline, A.M. Raymer, and W.J. Banz. 2001. Use of an in situ ovarian cell system to study effects of phyto and synthetic estrogenson apoptosis. Invited presentation at symposium entitle “Reproductive Health: Assessing the role of Endocrine Disruptor in vitro,” Annual meeting of the Society of In Vitro Biology. St. Louis, MO. June 18 2001.
- Chiarini-Garcia, H., A.M.Raymer,and L.D. Russell. 2002. Type A spermatogonia are non-randomly distributed during spermatogenesis in rats. 12th European Workshop on Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology of the testis. Doorwerth, The Netherlands. April 6,2002.
- Chiarini-Garcia, H., A.M. Raymer, and L.D. Russell. 2002. Spermatogonial morphology investigated under light microscopy in rats. 12th European Workshop on Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology of the testis. Doorwerth. The Netherlands. April 6, 2002.