- Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Certified with the International Society of Clinical Densitometry
- Obstetrical Care of the Low and High Risk Patient
- Outpatient Surgery
- Office Gynecology
- Postmenopausal Bone Loss
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
400 N 9th St, Springfield, IL 62702
725 St Francis Way, Litchfield, IL 62056
Springfield, IL 62703
Education & training
Sumida, M., Want, T., Schwarz, A., Younkin, Froehlich, J.P.: The Ca++Atpase partial Reactions in Cardiac and Skeletal Muscle. J.biol Chem.255:1497-1503, 1980.
Younkin, C., Petrie, R.H., Oxytocin: Its Use and Abuse. The Female Patient. 13:114-124, 1988.
Younkin, C., Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: Treatment Options Reviewed. Hosp.Formulary 23:809-814, 1988.
- Healthfirst Clinic, Volunteer of the Year, 1997
- APGO, Student Teaching, 2004
- U.S. Top Doctors, 2005 - 2016
- Best Doctors in America, 2011 - 2016