Registration is now open for the AWIMS Leadership Development Series (all virtual), featuring five esteemed SIU leaders who will share leadership lessons through the lens of advocacy.
Topics & speakers will include the following:
- Wellness and Joy in Work: Leadership and Advocacy around Wellness at the Institutional Level
- Susan T. Hingle, MD, FRCP and Christine Todd, MD
- Advocacy and Our Next Generation: The Value of Mentorship in Building Future Leaders
- Michael Phelon
- Leadership and Advocacy in Public Health: Collaboration, Communication, and Compassion
- Sameer Vohra, MD, JD
- Leadership and Advocacy in the Community During a Crisis: Building Bridges and Earning Trust
- Erica Austin, MA
- Advocacy for Community Health: Mobilizing the Community to Impact Lasting Change
- Tracey Smith, DNP, PHCNS-BC, MS, RN
This free series starts August 17th and occurs every other Tuesday from 5:00 – 6:00pm. You don't want to miss it! Register online here.