Education & training
Director of Hospital Services of Family and Community Medicine – Springfield
Director of Metabolic Clinic of Family and Community Medicine – Springfield
Ranjiv Gandhi Medical College
Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital – Family Practice
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine – Faculty Development
- Manek, M.,Kulkarni, A.,Viera, A. Hint of Lyme, an uncommon cause of synocope. pii:bcr2013201547
- Smith J ,Negrelli J, Manek M, et all. Diagnosis and Management of Acute Coronary Syndrome: An evidence based update 2015 Mar-Apr;28(2):283-93. doi:10.3122/jabfm.2015.02.140189
- Manek M., Mehlenbacher,D. Does colon cancer screening with surveillance colonscopy reduce colorectal cancer mortality in adults with long-standing inflammatory bowel disease (>8 years)? Evidence Based Practice 16(3): 11.12
- Manek M, Mehlenbacher D.What is the accuracy of thallium stress tests for detecting coronary artery disease in persons with chest pain Evidence Based Practice 2014.
- Manek M, Kashif C. In adult patients with chronic sinusitis, what are the incications for specialist referral? Evidence-Based Practice / March 2015
- Manck M,. Gillian M. etall. What are effective treatments for painful varicose veins? Approved and Awaiting publication H evidence based Practice.
- Manek M,. Bhingardia R, Ross O. What are the best treatments for Actinic Keratosis? Approved and Awaiting publication in evidence based Practice