SIU Medicine Covid-19 Testing Locations in February
SIU Medicine will continue COVID-19 testing for the Springfield community in February. On Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, the testing operation will be hosted by Abundant Faith Christian Center located at 2525 Taylor Ave.
- Mondays: 9 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 4 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 4 p.m.
- Fridays: 1 – 4 p.m. (at Abundant Faith Christian Center, 301 West Reynolds Campus)
Additional testing is conducted on Fridays, hosted by other area congregations.
- February 5, 9 a.m. - noon at Monroe Street Christian Church, 1229 E. Monroe St.
- February 12, 9 a.m. - noon at Miracle Temple Church of God in Christ, 1201 S. Pope Ave.
- February 19, 9 a.m. - noon at Capitol City Church of God, 2501 E. Cook St.
- February 26, 9 a.m. - noon at Real Life Church, 2701 Hermitage Rd.
Before getting tested, please wait at least four days from a possible exposure to get the most accurate test result. Quarantine at home until a result has been given. If you have taken a test or if you plan to be tested at one of these locations, please visit this site for more information: siumed.org/covidtest.
The mission of SIU School of Medicine is to optimize the health of the people of central and southern Illinois through education, patient care, research and service to the community. SIU Medicine, the health care practice of the school of medicine, includes clinics and offices with more than 300 providers caring for patients throughout the region.