SIU Anna Jonesboro School Health Center
The SIU Anna Jonesboro School Based Health Center is a rural health clinic located on the first floor of the Anna Jonesboro Community High School. The clinic provides teen friendly medical health services to all students in the region as well as their families and community members of all ages.
Some of the services we provide include:
- School physicals
- Sports physicals
- Asthma evaluation and treatment
- Specialist referrals when indicated
- Contraception management (on patient request)
- Weight management
- Evaluation and treatment of chronic medical illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension, thyroid disease and other chronic illnesses
- Diagnosis of: Minor illnesses and injuries, infections including earaches, sore throats, sinus infections, repiratory and urinary tract
- STI testing on patient request
- Students under the age of 18 must complete a registration and insurance form, which are available from AJ's health center staff.
- Medical services are billed up to private and state insurance plans
- Co-payments are billed to families at home. No money is required or accepted at the time of services.
- Billing is handled by SIU Physicians & Surgeons in Springfield, IL.
- Reduced Fee Applications are available at the health center.
SIU Anna Jonesboro School Health Center's Staff:
Scott Schonewolf, DO
Jennifer Chambless, MPAS,
Rebecca Nesbit, LPN
Contact information:608 S. Main Street Anna, IL 62906
Office phone number: (618) 833-7776
Hours: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.