Apply to Endocrinology Fellowship
SIU Endocrinology Fellow Program participates with ERAS for applications to the program. We require the following documents be submitted via ERAS:
- ERAS Application including your complete personal statement.
- Copies of USMLE score sheets. Please note that we will be looking for scores of 85 and above for our program.
- Proof of medical licensure.
- ECFMG certificate, if you are an international medical graduate.
- Three letters of recommendation including one from your Internal Medicine Residency Program director. (Note: These letters may be mailed directly to the address below or submitted through ERAS. Email submissions will not be accepted.)
- Copy of your Dean’s letter attesting to your graduation from Medical School.
We will review your file for a possible position in our fellowship program upon receipt of your completed application.
Endocrinology Fellowship Program
ATTN: Endo Coordinator
SIU School of Medicine
PO Box 19648
Springfield, IL 62794-9648
Jodi Humphries - Program Coordinator | email@example.com