SIU Medicine COVID-19 Testing Locations in March
March 2, 2021
SIU Medicine will continue COVID-19 testing for the Springfield community in March. On Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, the testing operation will be hosted by Abundant Faith Christian Center located at 2525 Taylor Ave.
- Mondays: 9 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 4 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 4 p.m.
Additional testing is conducted on Fridays, hosted by other area congregations.
- March 5, 9 a.m. - noon at Second Timothy Baptist Church, 1122 E. Pine Street
- March 12, 9 a.m. - noon at Westminster Presbyterian Church, 533 S. Walnut Street
- March 19, 9 a.m. - noon at Douglas Avenue United Methodist Church, 501 S. Douglas Avenue
- March 26, 9 a.m. - noon at Mt. Zion Apostolic Church, 2637 S. 10th Street
Before getting tested, please wait at least four days from a possible exposure to get the most accurate test result. Quarantine at home until a result has been given. If you have taken a test or if you plan to be tested at one of these locations, please visit this site for more information: siumed.org/covidtest.
The mission of SIU School of Medicine is to optimize the health of the people of central and southern Illinois through education, patient care, research and service to the community. SIU Medicine, the health care practice of the school of medicine, includes clinics and offices with more than 300 providers caring for patients throughout the region.