The CRHSSD is in place to help address health care and social service issues impacting the lives and productivity of those in our state and nation. We do this through grant and project development, research and evaluation, training and workforce development and community engagement and outreach.
- Community College Pathways to Medicine
- Drug Endangered Children Alliance (DEC)
- Illinois CATCH Onto Health Network
- Lincoln Scholars Program
- Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)
- Opioid Use Disorder Project/Southern Illinois Behavioral Health Consortium
- Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP)
- Resilient Southern Illinois (RSI)
- Rural Opioid Prescriber Training Program
- Trauma Based Behavioral Health Fellowship (TBBHF)
- Upward Bound
For more information on our current projects, partnering on a project, or obtaining CEU’s for a project, please contact us.