All applications for external funding, letters of intent including budget information, and subcontracts/consortiums submitted from SIU School of Medicine must be reviewed and approved before submission through the ADR Office.
To allow sufficient time for application review and approval, the following due dates must be adhered:
Please send an initial notification of intent to apply for any mechanism and the funding agency guidelines as far in advance as possible, at the very least, 2 weeks prior to submission deadline.
Forms due to the Grants Office by 8:00AM 2 weeks prior to the submission deadline:
- Application Certification for External Funding
- Excel Budget Template
- Word Justification
- If applicable, Waiver Request for Voluntary Cost Sharing
- If applicable, Subrecipient Commitment Form
Forms due to the Grants Office by 8:00AM 3 business days prior to submission:
- If applicable, all FCOI Attestation Forms
- Finalized completed application ready for submission
- All associated documents necessary for submission
Please take note of holidays or administrative closures. For example, applications due on Tuesday must be submitted to the Grants Office at firstname.lastname@example.org on the preceding Thursday by 8:00AM.
|Submission Day||Due to Grants Office|
|Monday||Preceding Wednesday at 8:00AM|
|Tuesday||Preceding Thursday at 8:00AM|
|Wednesday||Preceding Friday at 8:00AM|
|Thursday||Preceding Monday at 8:00AM|
|Friday||Preceding Tuesday at 8:00AM|