Biographical Sketches (Biosketches) are used to describe an individual's qualifications and experiences for a specific role in the project.
Most federal agencies require a biosketch and some state and private funding agencies.
- Biosketches are limited to 5 pages
- Include up to FIVE Contributions to Science
- Limited to FOUR citations for Personal Statement and each Contribution to Science
- Only list Ongoing/Current Research Support for the past THREE years
- More instructions are found on the Biosketch Template below
Link to NIH's Instructions: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/forms/biosketch.htm
Want to keep your biosketch up-to-date on SciENcv?
Visit our training PowerPoint for instructions: http://www.siumed.edu/adr/grants/training-and-education.html