We participate in the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Graduates of a US allopathic or osteopathic medical school, contact your Dean’s Office for assistance with your electronic residency application. International medical school graduates can apply through the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
Criteria for application:
- ERAS applications only
- No paper applications accepted
- Deadline is DECEMBER 1
- Applicants must pass USMLE Step I
- For osteopathic applicants, we accept COMLEX
- We do not have a cutoff score for these exams, although we do consider number of attempts
- If applicant has graduated more than three years ago, said applicant must have one year of clinical experience in the US within the last five years.
- We sponsor ONLY J-1 visas
We accept 6 residents in each class.
NRMP Program Code: 2922120C1
For more information, contact Alison Witcher Residency Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org