Family Medicine covers a broad spectrum of care for all ages, all genders, and every kind of disease. Your provider will coordinate your care and serve as your advocate in all health-related matters, and referrals to specialists, as well as consult community resources.
Our providers can help you in your health care journey. We can treat:
- Adult & Geriatric Care
- Behavioral & Mental Health
- Care Coordination
- Community Assistance
- Diabetes Management & Education
- Financial Counseling
- Foster Care Medical Home
- Gender Equity & Transgender Clinic
- Integrative Medicine
- Legal Assistance
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Newborns & Well Child Exams
- Obstetrics & Women’s Health
- Office Based Opioid Treatment
- On-site Lab
- Preventive Care
- Sport Medicine & Physicals
- Virtual Visits
- Weight Loss
Doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs) are physicians who are trained and licensed to prescribe medication, perform surgery and use osteopathic manipulation. At our clinic, you have the ability to see medical doctors and osteopathic doctors.
If you are hospitalized, our physicians will provide and coordinate your care during your stay in HSHS St. Johns or Memorial Medical Center.
These clinics are designed to help our patients manage their health.
- Diabetes and weight management
- Integrative medicine
- Kids health harbor
- Medication assisted treatment
- Osteopathic manipulation treatment
- Sports medicine
- Sleep medicine
A federally qualified health center
We offer expert, convenient care to entire families, regardless of their ability to pay.