In this ECHO, you'll learn to
- Master clinically essential topics that will enhance practitioners' ability to diagnose hypertension accurately, risk stratify patients and more effectively control hypertension, and
- Provide a risk stratification framework specifically for patients with severe blood pressure elevations to guide therapeutic decision-making regarding the type, timing and location of anti-hypertensive drug therapy.
• Earn up to 8 continuing education credits
• Discuss your patients' complex medical conditions with the hypertension specialty panel
• Learn and interact with experts right in your office. No need to travel!
• Discuss timely topics, including the new blood pressure guidelines
Curriculum at a glance
• Hypertension Essentials
• Principles of Hypertension
• Therapeutic Diuretics
• Non-diuretic Anti-hypertensive Drugs
• Complications of Anti-hypertensive Drug Therapy
• Management Strategies for Patients with Severe BP Elevations
• New American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association Blood Pressure Guidelines
• Drugs that Interfere with Hypertension Treatment
Email email@example.com or call 217-545-7494.
The SIU Hypertension ECHO is part of the Great Lakes Partners for Patients Initiative, a collaboration that includes the Michigan Health & Hospital Association (MHA) and Wisconsin Hospital Association.