In this ECHO, you'll learn to:
- Master clinically important topics that will enhance practitioners' ability to accurately diagnose hypertension, risk stratify patients and more effectively control hypertension, and
- Provide a risk stratification framework specifically for patients with severe blood pressure elevations to guide therapeutic decision-making regarding the type, timing and location of anti-hypertensive drug therapy.
- Earn up to 8 continuing education credits
- Discuss your patients' complex medical conditions with the hypertension specialty panel
- Learn and interact with experts right in your office. No need to travel!
- Discuss timely topics, including the new blood pressure guidelines
Curriculum at a Glance:
- Hypertension Essentials
- Principles of Hypertension
- Therapeutic Diuretics
- Non-diuretic Anti-hypertensive Drugs
- Complications of Anti-hypertensive Drug Therapy
- Management Strategies for Patients with Severe BP Elevations
- New American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association Blood Pressure Guidelines
- Drugs that Interfere with Hypertension Treatment
Questions? Contact Karen Fraase at email@example.com or call 217-545-2486. Once registered, you’ll receive a welcome packet from the SIU-IHA ECHO team.
The SIU-IHA Hypertension ECHO is part of the Great Lakes Partners for Patients Initiative, a collaboration that includes the Illinois Health and Hospital Association (IHA), Michigan Health & Hospital Association (MHA) and Wisconsin Hospital Association.