Memory and Aging Network
The Memory and Aging Network within the Dale and Deborah Smith Center for Alzheimer's Research and Treatment is comprised of community-based providers located throughout the 93-county service area.
Network provider sites include hospitals, mental health centers, senior service centers, clinics, care facilities and other organizations. Each network provider is part of the interconnected team of experts dedicated to serving individuals with memory problems and their families. Network providers work closely with SIU Medicine's Smith Alzheimer's Center providers and staff, and are specifically trained to evaluate individuals with memory or other cognitive disorders.
In addition, the Memory and Aging Network providers may offer:
- Referral services
- Education to individuals, the community and healthcare professionals
Memory and Aging Network Sites List - In alphabetical order, by city.
• Memorial Hospital
• HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital
• Southern Illinois Family Medicine Center
• Circle of Friends Adult Day Center
• Prairieview Lutheran Home
• HSHS St. Mary’s Hospital
• SIU School of Nursing
• Heartland Human Services
• Cottage Neuroscience
• HSHS Holy Family Hospital
• Montgomery County Health Department
• Passavant Hospital
• Jersey Community Hospital
• McDonough District Hospital
• Pinecrest Community
• St. Mary's Good Samaritan Inc.
• Evenglow Inn
• OSF Illinois Neuroscience Institute
• SIU School of Medicine Memory and Aging Clinic