Completed ERAS applications which should include the following:
For US and International Graduates-
- To participate in the NRMP Match, students and graduates of international medical schools must have passed the following examinations by the NRMP Rank Order List deadline: Step 1, Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK), and Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) of the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE). It is not necessary to have your ECFMG certificate to participate in the NRMP Match.
- Medical Student Performance Evaluations (MSPEs)/deans letter and medical school transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation (at least two from faculty at your medical school).
- Scores from USMLE Steps 1 and 2 (CK & CS). Passing scores on first attempts are required. Average scores of those matched into our program are typically 235 (Step 1) and 238 (Step 2).
- All applicants must be registered with the NRMP. Positions are filled exclusively through the NRMP.
- Medical school graduation within the past 3 years (preferred).
- Clinical US experience is desired but not required.
- We do not sponsor the H1-b visa.
- As a mission-based medical school and residency program, applicants with educational, family or personal ties to the region and who are otherwise equally qualified are often ranked more competitively.