You are here

Request for Adjustment for Student Budget

Students may use this form to request an adjustment to the current academic year's cost of attendance (budget adjustment).


Fill out Section A of the form completely and return to the Financial Aid Office with proper documentation (see documentation requirements for each type of adjustment here).