Become a Class Agent
Class Agents provide an additional avenue of communication between the School and its alumni. Duties of the class agents include:
- Maintaining communication with classmates to provide news items for inclusion in alumni publications
- Assisting with reunion planning activities
- Assisting with activities of the Alumni Society such as the Distinguished Alumni Award program
- Assisting the School in maintaining current address information on classmates
- Helping to facilitate special communications between the School and your class as needed
Please note the Class Agent list is being updated.
If you are interested in serving as a class agent, please complete this electronic form. Alternatively, you may choose to fax or mail the completed printable form to the Office of Alumni Affairs at 217.545.7800.