You are here

Name Change Request Form

Use this form to officially change your name through SIU School of Medicine.


OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION AND VALID IDENTIFICATION MUST BE PRESENTED WITH COMPLETED REQUEST FORM.  Acceptable forms of ID include state issued picture ID and one of the following:  Marriage Certificate; Divorce Decree; Court Order; Birth Certificate.  Submit form to Karla Hehner, Registrar.

Form Download: