We are dedicated to teaching the doctors of tomorrow and to conducting ground-breaking research. Both of these endeavors require significant financial support.
Your donation of any amount can help provide scholarships for students, fund groundbreaking research, provide patient care or support equity, diversity and inclusion. No gift amount is too small and helps us move forward together.
You can help us move forward together by making a donation of any amount to any fund of choice on March 2 and by letting others know why you are participating in #SIUDay of Giving.
- Like and follow the @SIUMedicineFoundation Facebook page
- Share the #SIUDay of Giving event on Facebook from @SIUMedicineFoundation
- Create or share a Day of Giving post and include the link siuday.siu.edu/medicine and #SIUDay of Giving. You may do this through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Tune in on March 2 to the Day of Giving Livestream on SIU Carbondale Alumni Association's Facebook at @SIUAlumni and make a comment. (School of Medicine will air at approximately 9:40 am)
- Share SIU School of Medicine's Day of Giving Livestream from SIU Carbondale Alumni Association's Facebook (@SIUAlumni)
- Send a personal email to your friends or colleagues explaining how their #SIUDay of Giving donation helps SIU School of Medicine
Every gift tells a story. What's yours?
Whether it’s to honor an experience, to address an urgent need or to be a part of an extraordinary day, there’s a story behind every gift made on Day of Giving.
And it doesn’t end there. Support from donors like you empowers our students to craft their own stories, perspectives and paths. It spurs the next chapter in groundbreaking research. It turns a new page in how we teach and learn.
Join us. Together, we can tell the story of SIU Medicine's bright, bold future.